Banana, Caramel, PB & Walnut Muffins
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp @pana_organic caramel PB (or normal PB)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the wet ingredients.
3. Add the following dry ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Evenly pour mixture out into a lined muffin tray & top with extra banana and shredded coconut.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 12 mins until golden & crispy.