When I received this months goodness me box I couldn’t go past making some delicious scones with a new hemp seed flour that I received! This is why I love receiving my monthly goodness me box – I get the unique opportunity to try some of the most sought-after health food products on the market!
Click on the link below to get on board for your monthly dose of surprise and delight!
SO HERE IS THIS MONTHS GMB RECIPE: Double choc mud scones!
Choc mud scones from the bakery were one of my absolute faves as a kid so this recipe brings back lot’s of yummy memories. Here’s what you need to do to make these delish double choc mud scones…
You will need
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup ananda foods hemp flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup greek style yogurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- handful of chopped dark chocolate
ps. if you don’t have hemp seed flour you could swap this out for coconut flour!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl – almond meal, hemp flour, coconut sugar, baking powder & cacao powder
- Mix the greek yogurt and vanilla in a small bowl and add to the dry mixture by gently mixing to form a dough
- Gently fold in chopped dark chocolate
- Form dough into thick circle shapes and place on a lined baking tray
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins
- Serve warm and store in an air tight container