GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE
This is a really easy recipe to follow and all of the ingredients are nice and healthy. I used Monkfruit sweetener in this recipe for something different, it worked perfectly and tastes delicious! Would love to know if you give this recipe a go! Tag me on instagram @ge.healthylife !
You will need
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener (the brand I use is Lakanto) or sweetener of your choice – coconut sugar or brown sugar would work perfectly
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of pink salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced
- Combine dry ingredients (walnuts and cranberries) in a bowl and set aside
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together with a fork
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredinets and mix to form a dough
- Chop walnuts and fold them with the cranberries into cookie dough
- Evenly spoon out mixture into a lined baking tray and flatten with the back of a spoon (you could also roll into balls and make cookies but I was just being a bit lazy hehe)
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins, until golden and crispy!
- Let cool, slice into square pieces and serve!