Life is all about #BALANCE and there is nothing better than some nibbles and a refreshing drink on those warm summer afternoons! Celebrating the festive season with a yummy Christmas cocktail and avo dip platter is the BEST… or if your not a fan of alcohol I have included a cocktail version which is just as yummy!
My friend intruded me to a pink Gin cocktail a few months back… I was unsure at first but I loved it… definitely give it a go if you want to try something different!
Christmas Cocktail DETAILS
- 50mL Gordon’s Pink Gin
- 1 cup mineral water
- 1/2 squeezed lime juice
- Frozen or fresh strawberries and raspberries
- Fill a glass with ice and mineral water
- Add 50mL Gordon’s Pink Gin
- Add squeeze of lime juice
- Garnish with strawberries and raspberries. Voila!
Mocktail version: replace the Gin with Lemon, Lime & Bitters Cordial!
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 packet of crackers – my favourite healthy ones are Marys Crackers and Carmans
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- Chilli salt
- Chop carrot and celery
- Remove avocado from skin and mash in a bowl with juice of half a lemon and chilli salt
- Place carrot sticks, celery sticks, crackers and avocado dip on a serving board and enjoy with your afternoon Christmas cocktail!