WELCOME TO DAY ONE OF 12 DAYS OF XMAS WITH GE
ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS GE GAVE TO ME… A GIFT IDEA: MAPLE Christmas Granola
I have always loved making home made gifts.. especially when food is involved! This is such a thoughtful gift idea that everyone always appreciates.. it doesn’t take long to put together and it’s a fun way to get in the Christmas spirit!
You will need
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 almond milk
- Handful of goji berries
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl – oats, coconut flakes, almonds, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt
- Add wet ingredients and mix together, making sure all of the dry ingredients are covered
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 30 mins, tossing every 10 mins
- Remove from the oven and let cool
- Mix in goji berries & cranberries
- Transfer to small glass jars and decorate with ribbon for an easy and yummy Christmas gift!
I like to recycle my old peanut butter or honey jars and use these.. I always make sure to properly wash them out and give them a good clean before re-using them. You can always buy new jars from Kmart or target that are super cheap if you don’t have any to re-use!