Here is a greek style quinoa salad with a zesty mustard dressing. I have kept the ingredients for this salad gut friendly and all of the ingredients are super wholesome and fresh making this a yummy side dish this spring!
you will need:
for the salad
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 big handfuls of washed and chopped spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 a red capsicum chopped
- 1 handful of pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup crumbled goats cheese or feta cheese of your choice
for the dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp organic seeded mustard
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions and let cool
- Once quinoa is cooled, combine quinoa with spinach, cucumber, capsicum and olives. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Crumble goats cheese on top of the mixed salad.
- Combine ingredients for dressing into a glass jar and shake until well combined.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side with your choice of protein.. or just on its own for a yummy, fresh veggie salad!