The inspiration for this dish came from Bali.. a wholesome vegetarian meal full of colour! Enjoy x
You will need:
- 1 packet of zucchini noodles
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/4 chopped cabbage
- 1 block tofu
- Handful of chopped shallots
- 1 tsp Honey
- Dash of Tamari
- Sesame seeds & chopped peanuts to top
For the satay sauce:
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tbsp crunchy PB
- 1/2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Chop tofu & place in a bowl with tamari, honey & shallots. Mix to coat the tofu. Let this sit while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine zuchinni, cabbage and carrot.
- Combine ingredients for the satay sauce in a small bowl of jar. I like to add some hot water to mix it all together.
- Cook tofu in a saucepan in sesame oil until browned and crispy.
- Once tofu is cooked, add your veggie mix to the tofu, stir to combine then add your satay sauce.
- Stirfry this together for a few minutes until veggies are sautéed and the stirfry is hot.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sesame seeds & chopped peanuts!