My afternoon snack is something I look forward to all day! I love having protein balls pre made in the fridge so I can grab one when I get that afternoon sweet craving. Now these protein balls aren’t just your normal choc protein balls – I have used a special ingredient from Vida Glow! Their blueberry collagen powder is not only going to nourish your body from within but also give you that outer glow. Plus they also taste delicious!
Blend the following ingredients in a blender or food processor
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cashews (you could pre soak these but I didn’t have time)
- 4 dates (pre soaked in hot water for about 5 mins)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 servings vida glow blueberry collagen
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Pink salt
- Hot water from the dates to help the mixture combine
Transfer the mixture to a bowl & mix in some cacao nibs. Roll into balls & store in the fridge or freezer!
A little more about Vida Glows Marine Collagen:
Vida Glow’s Marine Collagen works from within to promote optimal skin function, healthy hair and stronger nails by delivering essential micronutrients to the collagen matrix below the dermis. As we age, our natural production of collagen begins to decrease and when collagen synthesis slows, we begin to see the effects of ageing. They are also the no.1 collagen brand in department stores in Aus (Myer & David Jones)!
- Increases skin’s hydration by up to 91%
- Restores skin’s youthful appearance
- Improves skin tone, elasticity and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases hair growth, strength and shine
- Improves the quality of weak, brittle or damaged nails
- Improves muscle tone