Super easy recipe for a guilt free choccy treat, the perfect dessert for that sweet craving after dinner!
All you need to do is
- Melt 1/2 a cup of coconut oil in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove
- Transfer melted coconut oil to a bowl and add 3 heaped teaspoons of cacao powder and mix to combine
- Add a dash of maple syrup and then taste test and add more maple syrup make it sweeter if needed!
- Using a silicon tray/lined baking tray/muffin tin, evenly pour out chocolate mixture
- Add your choice of nuts/seeds into each chocolate bar – I used an oven roasted nuts mix with cranberries, cherries and coconut from brookfarm
- Place in the freezer and let set for a few hours
- Store in the freezer in an air tight container