Crunchy cacao pops made with minimal ingredients. Delicious idea to top your smoothie bowls, mix with yogurt or enjoy as cereal with some almond milk!
You will need
- 1.5 cups – a mix of puffed spelt and rice bran cereal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl and then add maple syrup and cacao powder – mix to combine.
- Add the puffed spelt and rice bran cereal to a large mixing bowl and coat with the cacao mixture. Stir gently until the spelt puffs and cereal are coated in the mixture.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and immediatly stir gently. Let cool before transferring to a jar!