Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, these muffins are a delicious treat to bake this weekend! Perfect with your coffee or a cup of tea on this cold and rainy weekend. Enjoy fresh and warm out of the oven with a drizzle of peanut butter!
You will need
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp rice malt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter – @mayversfood
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Half a block of chopped dark or vegan chocolate – @loving_earth
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl (except chocolate).
- Combine wet ingredients into a separate bowl.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix to combine.
- Chop chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil or grease with some butter.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake in oven for 15 mins.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of peanut butter!