These ANZAC cookies are golden, crunchy and delicious. The perfect treat to make for another public holiday (loving this Easter/Anzac holiday week, so much baking happening)! They are DF & refined sugar free. Let me know if you decide to give them a go! #bakingwithge
You will need:
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (soft but not melted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg, rice malt syrup and coconut oil and mix to combine.
- Spoon out tablespoons of mixture, roll into balls and flatten on lined baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 mins, until golden.
- Let cool and enjoy this Anzac Day!