This stir fry is a really easy, delicious and nutritious meal to cook up when you don’t have a whole lot of time to think about dinner. You only need a few ingredients and you can just cook it up in one big pan. You can make this vegetarian or change the chicken for another source of protein and add whatever veggies you like! Let me know what you think and share your creations with me #bakingwithge
for the stir fry, You will need:
- Diced chicken breast (I used about 1kg as I was making for the whole family)
- 2 large handfuls of shallots
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 chopped capsicum
- Organic brown rice noodles (link to the ones I use below)
- Juice of 1 lemon
For the sauce, you will need:
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dice chicken and cook on the stove in sesame oil until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking – prepare your veggies, sauce and noodles.
- Once chicken is cooked, add veggies and lemon juice and mix together.
- Add noodles then top and mix together with sauce.
- Serve hot & enjoy!