These cookies have been a hit on my instagram and so many people have enjoyed making them! I wanted to put the recipe on here so that you can always have access to them and don’t have to keep scrolling to find the post next time you want to make them!!
Crunchy but soft & chewy these cookies are so easy to make & seriously so yummy. I’m obsessed with them!
- Combine the following ingredients in a bowl:
– 1 cup almond meal
– 1/2 cup tahini
– 1/4 cup rice malt syrup or honey
– a pinch of salt
– 2 tbsp cacao nibs or chopped dark chocolate
- Roll into balls & flatten on a baking tray, sprinkle with cinnamon and sesame seeds on top, lightly press the sesame seeds into the cookies
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins on 180 degrees
These are best served fresh & warm out of the oven, as a snack to take to school or work or even with some ice cream for dessert
Use #bakingwithge if you give these a go!