You will need:
- 2 x 400g tuna cans
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 egg
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parsley flakes
- Almond meal for crumbing
- Olive oil for frying
- Peel, chop & boil your sweet potato. Once soft, mash to create a sweet potato mash.
- Add all of your ingredients to the sweet potato mash except almond meal & olive oil in a big mixing bowl.
- Scoop out tablespoons of mixture. Roll into a ball & flatten. Cover in almond meal & place on a tray. Complete this until you have used all the mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Place crumbled tuna rissoles in the oil & cook on both sides until browned & crispy.
- Serve warm with a yummy fresh salad!
Note: this should make about 14 rissoles!! so if you don’t need this many you could half the recipe. But they make the perfect lunch so why not make a big batch up for the week!