Gluten, dairy & refined sugar free!
Get baking with these soft & chewy cookies that just melt in your mouth. The maca powder gives these cookies a honeycomb flavour but is also very nutritious & provides many benefits such as boosting energy & improving your mood!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp @mayversfood crunchy PB
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 50g dark chocolate
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 mins
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add as much salt as you like – I added quite a few cracks of it!
- Add PB, almond milk, rice malt syrup & combine until a thick dough forms
- Drain dates & blitz the soft dates in a blender with a tiny bit of water (Even just chopping them up would work)
- Add dates and fold through mixture
- Chop dark chocolate and fold through mixture
- Using a tablespoon, spoon out mixture and roll into balls & flatten on a baking tray
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Let cool & ENJOY