I made these as a Valentines Day treat but they were sooo yummy that I would highly recommend making them when your craving a sweet treat! Made with nuttlex as a butter alternative, these gluten free, dairy free & paleo beauties are so soft & fudgy. The flavours of raspberry & chocolate burst in your mouth with every bite!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup nuttlex
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 block @lovingearth chocolate (I used hazelnut flavour)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced
- Melt nuttlex, whisk together with coconut oil & coconut sugar.
- Add egg & vanilla, mix to combine.
- Add buckwheat & coconut flour, mix to combine.
- Add almond milk in small amounts. Start with 1/4 cup & mix. Then another 1/4 cup. Fold through raspberries & then add the last 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Fold in chopped chocolate, save a few squares for decoration on top.
- Pour into lined baking tray & spread out mixture so it’s even. Place chocolate squares on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Let cool before cutting up into pieces!